Ghee or clarified butter is a preferred cooking staple in most Indian kitchens.
Ghee one of the favorite natural fats. It is commonly used in India and Middle Eastern countries. Traditionally ghee is made from cow’s milk which is a major ingredient in Kitchen.
“Ghee consists of fat-soluble vitamins, which aid weight loss and also play an important role in balancing hormones. “
Pure desi ghee is ghee made of cow’s milk. It contains plenty of omega-3 along with vitamin A.
Benefits of ghee you should know:
- Good Source of Energy: It contains medium and short-chain fatty acids, “of which, lauric acid is a potent antimicrobial and antifungal substance. The fatty acids present in cow ghee can be directly absorbed into the liver and burnt as energy.
- Improve Memory And Brain Health: Cow ghee contains fair amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids and also omega- 3 fatty acids. These fatty acids play a significant role in preventing dementia and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Helps in Digestion: Cow ghee helps in improving digestion by stimulating the secretion of stomach acid. It also balances the gastric acid secretion in your gut. It is also rich in butyric acid which helps in lowering inflammation and helps in digesting the food.
- Great for skin: Pure desi ghee is made out of cow’s milk and is extremely powerful in giving soft and supple skin. Ghee is known to be suitable for all skin types and it also has vital fatty acids that help in hydration of the skin cells and also said to be effective in treating skin rashes, allergies, and dryness. Consuming ghee or topically applying it improves the moisture-holding capacity of your skin.
- Good for Heart: the fats present in ghee are not associated with heart disease in the way that long-chain fatty acids are, as they are used directly as energy by the body and not stored as fats. Ghee can be good for lowering bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol.
- Heals Wounds And Inflammatory Scars: Ghee is used as an ointment base in several Ayurvedic preparations. It is useful in treating wounds, swelling, burns, and blisters. Ghee improves the rate of healing and recovery.
- Saturated Fats: Cow ghee contains saturated fats and therefore has a higher heating point than vegetable oils that contain polyunsaturated fats. This is why; the saturated bonds in cow ghee do not break down to radicals during heating.
- Non-Allergic: Cow ghee does not contain milk solids as it is produced from clarified butter. Cow ghee nutrition is unbeatable as it is a healthier alternative to butter and oils
Nowadays to find pure, organic and desi ghee is a difficult task. So, Puresh Daily brings to pure ghee with home delivery.
We aim to make our customers healthier with nutritional goodness that comes with 100% natural cow milk and ghee.
We are on a mission #makingRANCHIhealthier.