Ever wondered, which milk- cow or buffalo milk is suitable as per your body conditions?
Milk could be a wonder drink and is considered a whole food with all the necessary nutrients that your body wants. It provides several health advantages being rich in calcium, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and fat. Doctors recommend drinking milk every day in order to stay healthy and fit. But once you need to make a selection between cow and buffalo milk, which one is better?
Puresh Daily- 100% organic cow milk has done a lot of study and research on which one is suitable for long term health benefits. We found that the Indian cross-breed cows produce better milk which is rich in nutrients and A2 class protein. We strongly suggest choosing cow milk over buffalo milk.
Below are some reasons why cow milk is better than buffalo milk, let us find out
- Cow milk consists of a lower fat content than buffalo milk; hence it is lighter and easily digestible.
- The fat and protein of cow milk are more easily digestible than those of buffalo milk.
- Cow milk has also a greater amount of vitamins and minerals.
- The buffalo milk is rich in fat, which children can’t digest. Because of indigestion, they suffer from diarrhea. Middle and old age people should also take cow milk to make their digestive system healthier in
- The percentage of volatile and soluble acids is greater in cow ghee, and consequently, it is more easily digested.
- Cow milk, being easily digestible, is more beneficial to patients than buffalo milk.
- Water is necessary for every individual and so if you want to increase your water intake then opt for cow milk. Approximately 90 percent of cow milk is water and is excellent to keep you hydrated.
There isn’t any doubt that milk is extremely nutritious. It is an excellent source of calcium, which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Cow’s milk is beneficial for healthy bones, dental health, and obesity reduction in children, protection for thyroid and protection of heart over buffalo milk.
So, the choice is yours. You have to choose it by yourself, think before choosing good health for your family.
We at Puresh Daily, hope this article clears your doubts and help you make good choice one over another.
To know more about cow milk benefits visit www.pureshmilk.com